MH370 Investigation – Matters of Question
Questions to be asked
| REPORTS | RESOURCES
Matters of Question listed below are ungraded. Once
considered, questions are rated and upgraded to one of:
Matters of Question
- 01/04/2014 How does MAS know who to contact as next of kin? Where does
this information come from?
- 05/04/2014 Questions for MAS:
Would you please explain why the ages of passengers are listed in the
passenger manifest and exactly where those details were obtained from?
2. Would you please detail the exact
number of devices onboard the flight that had external communication ability
and functionality during the flight: for example Boeing aircraft systems,
Rolls Royce Power, Malaysian Entertainment, mobile phones, etc.
3. What is the usual (scheduled)
delivery of inflight refreshments to the engineering flight cabin (cockpit)
crew during flight?
4. How many flight cabin crew are normal
and where are they posted in the plane? Specifically, how many and where
were on this flight?
5. Specifically, what maintenance and
cleaning operations were performed upon this aircraft prior to this flight
6. Can you absolutely guarantee that no
additional personnel were not onboard before liftoff? What about the front
and rear abovehead staff areas.
- 23/04/2014 Why have the Malaysians reported to have stated that the
metal debris found on the Augusta WA beach is a sheet of plastic?
- 30/04/2014 After being in the area for a month, why has there been
no report of underwater searching from the UK Royal Navy submarine HMS
Tireless, reported to have arrived in the Indian Ocean search area by The
Huffington Post on 01 Apr 2014?
- 01/05/2014 Malaysia releases copies of interim reports, cargo manifest,
and seating plan.
Note that the seating plan is an Excel spreadsheet listing Zainuddin Mohamed
@ Zainal as the author. A Google search on that name lists 12 on linkedIn;
Businessweek shows one serves as Head of Commercial at MASWings Sdn. Bhd.;
MASkargo lists one as Area Manager France Spain & Portugal; yatedo lists one
as Regional Manager at MAS; which in turn lists one as MASwings Regional Air
Services in Sarawak East Malaysia as Regional Manager Sarawak & Head of
Security; and as one leading the MGB Publication Advisory Team of the MAS
'Temptations Inflight Shopping' magazine issue 01/2014.